Bespoke Luxury Villa Overlooking the Ocean for sale in Luz, Algarve
This brand new development offers 8 stunning plots for turn-key villas designed by the renowned architect, Mario Martins. All of the plots are greater than 1000m2 and the design of these luxury villas is super-modern and contemporary, built along the lines of the 'Passive House' concept - eco-friendly houses with ultra-low energy consumption to heat and cool the property (typically 25% of the energy usage of a similar sized traditional build).
All the villas are designed in such a way that the absolutely stunning, unobstructed sea views enjoyed from the living area of each villa are permanently protected and preserved, due to the gentle slope of the land.
The 4 bedroom villa shown which is currently under construction, has a built area of 440 m2, but villas can be tailored to your individual requirements, with sizes ranging from 250 - 480 m2. Architectural designs are in place and can be amended according to your personal needs. The steel frame structure of these properties means that the typical build time frame for villas of this size is halved, so that you can move in much quicker than with a traditional brick-built property (which is still an option but will take longer to build).
The concept is to build villas that utilise renewable energy sources where possible, such as thermal solar panels for water heating, rainwater collection tank for irrigating the garden, etc. Photovoltaic panels with battery banks to go completely off-grid are offered as an option too.
The use of natural materials where possible also adds to the eco-friendly nature of these properties, such as oak flooring, natural stone tiling and cork insulation.
The design is also vitally important in keeping the internal temperature perfect all year round - specifically designed covered terraces that keep the sun out in the summer, yet allow the sun to penetrate and warm up the house in the winter.
Finishes can include:
- Natural stone flooring in the bathrooms & exterior
- 10mm double glazed aluminium windows with 14mm air cavity
- electric shutters
- underfloor heating, ducted air-conditioning & ventilation system with energy-efficient heat exchanger
- suspended fireplace
- 15mm laminate flooring with an engineered 5mm European oak veneer
- high quality kitchen with touch-screen oven, microwave & hob plus fridge-freezer & wine cooler
- laundry with energy-efficient washing machine & tumble dryer
- heated pool finished in a natural pebble finish with electric pool cover, plus Jacuzzi & water-mirror
- Glass balustrades on the stairs and glass balconies
- Stainless steel barbecue
- Washable paint with low-emissions
- Optional 'off-grid' solar energy production with storage batteries
- Optimal demotics for automated remote control of lights, shutters, heating, air-con, sound, wi-fi, video, etc.
If not all the above are required, the price can be adjusted for a simpler finish. For example, plots 1, 2, 6 and 8 all come with the option of a more standard finish (please ask for more details), with prices starting from €1,800,000 for a smaller villa (250m2). Villas with a construction area of 300 square metres and all the luxury finishings as listed above are priced in the region of €2,100,000, whilst a villa with a construction of 440 square metres is for sale for €2,400,000 with an alternative, simpler finish or with the above listed finish for €2,600,000.
With the town centre and beach only a 10 minute walk away, don't miss this opportunity to purchase a stunning villa in this popular seaside town that buzzes with activity all year around.
- guaranteed sea views from each luxury villa
- eco-friendly, passive house concept
- 10 minute walk to luz town and beach
- small, 8 unit development
- incredibly-wide choice of finishes
- 200 m² living area
- 1012 m² land area